- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Exchanges, Trade Ups & Replacements-There is NO restocking fee
- Payment, Credit Accounts, Layaway, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All jewelry orders are shipped via FREE FedEx 2-3 Day service or ground depending on location and value.
Most items are in-stock at our warehouse and ships 1-3 days after order has been processed. Orders received over the weekend are processed the next business day. Rings requiring sizing 3-5 business days to ship out and in some case up to 10-15 days if the mounting is delayed in manufacturing.
When you select Fedex OVERNIGHT, Once the item reaches our shipping dept it will then ship via overnight. Standard manufacturing times apply.
If any item is on back order, customer will be notified immediately.
All back ordered items will be shipped overnight once they become available.
For additional information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-527-3015.M-F 9-5 PST or send us a message via chat, sms, or email 24/7
- Privacy & Security
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Moissanite Jewelry Shop is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing Moissanite Jewelry Shop www.Moissanite Jewelry Shop.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Moissanite Jewelry Shop’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Moissanite Jewelry Shop services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Moissanite Jewelry Shop collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies. a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
Your Internet protocol address.
The kind of browser or computer you use.
Number of links you click within the site.
State or country from which you accessed the site.
Date and time of your visit.
Name of your Internet service provider.
Web page you linked to our site from.
Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality..
Moissanite Jewelry Shop reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into Moissanite Jewelry Shop.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
To fulfill your service requests for services.
To protect ourselves from liability,
To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
Moissanite Jewelry Shop www.Moissanite Jewelry Shop.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Moissanite Jewelry Shop to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Moissanite Jewelry Shop may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Moissanite Jewelry Shop prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant email@example.com.
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Moissanite Jewelry Shop has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or send your comments to :
Brilliant Gems, LLC (Moissanite Jewelry Shop)
Attention: Privacy Statement Personal
Moissanite Jewelry Shop
8335 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Moissanite Jewelry Shop will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES / REPLACEMENTS & TRADE UPS
- 30 Day Return Policy * At Moissanite Jewelry Shop customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We will gladly accept exchanges or refunds within 30 days of delivery to customer. THERE IS NO RESTOCKING FEE.
If you need additional time please call us at 800-527-3015. All items must be in their original condition, packaging, Cert card, and include a copy of the sales receipt. Once we receive your item, we will process the return which usually takes 7-14 business days. Refunds will be credited back to the same payment type as the purchase was made. Moissanite & Diamonds will be assurance tested prior to credit being issued. This could delay the refund process especially if original packing or packing slips are absent for the return package.
Questions or comments, please contact our customer service department via: Email: email@example.com, Telephone 1-800-527-3015 or Fax 323-318-7481.
Trade ups must be a purchase of a larger priced item (usually 2 times the original purchase price) and original item must have been purchased from Moissanite Jewelry Shop. Trade up value is determined on the current sale discount % of the new item. Trade up policy is subject to inspection of original piece and verification. If after trading up to a larger size or price and you decide you want a refund, we will only refund you the difference in the trade up. Your original item will be returned to you that you had traded in for the upgrade.
- * No Returns or Exchanges on Unique one of a kind Made Orders (this does not include our regular solitaire moissanite jewelry engagement rings).
- Orders placed on our website are usually shipped within 24 hours. If your item is a custom made engagement ring with finger sizing or jewelry item it will ship to you usually from our factory within 3-5 business days or up to 10 days if the mounting is delayed. Sometimes a stone or mounting may be back ordered thus delaying the order. You can check the status of your order at any time.
- PAYMENTS, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
- We accept all forms of Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover cards & checks (allow 7-10 days for check to clear before production starts). We also accept Paypal from Verified Confirmed addresses. We usually ship to the same address as the billing address on your credit card statement. If there is a different address to ship to other then the credit card billing address we will make every attempt to verify the shipping address prior to release of shipment. This verification process may include phone verification, a faxed proof of card possession form or any other possible way we may use to verify the card owners identity. Sometimes the authorizing bank may also electronically notify our system of the address change.
- PAYPAL CREDIT LINE AND PAYPAL LAYAWAY PLANS:
- PAYPAL CREDIT CARD: You can apply for a paypal credit card ( Bill Me Later) here: www.paypal.com We usually ship to the same address as the billing address on your credit card statement. If there is a different address to ship to other then the credit card billing address we will make every attempt to verify the shipping address prior to release of shipment. This verification process may include phone verification, a faxed proof of card possession form or any other deem able way we may use to verify the card owners identity. In some cases, the authorizing bank may only allow us to ship to the credit card billing address. To protect the cardholder from fraud the bank may choose to decline the transaction.
- LAYAWAY: You can open a Paypal account and then make payments into your Paypal account. When you have enough funds available in your Paypal account then choose "paypal" when checking out as the payment choice.
- Viewing Orders
- You can check the status of your order at any time by simply clicking on the links at the top and bottom of the website or calling our toll free customer service at 800-527-3015.
- Updating Account Information
- To update any changes on your account at any time log into your account using the links at the bottom and top of the website and then make the necessary changes to your account. IF you need additional assistance please contact us at 800-527-3015